[Qgis-developer] DTclassifier is released

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Jul 28 03:25:49 EDT 2011

Il 27/07/2011 12:09, Maxim Dubinin ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> To follow up on our demonstration in Lisbon.
>
> We  are happy to release our new plugin for streamlined remote sensing
> data    classification    in    QGIS    [0].  Initially the plugin was
> developed   to   provide   easy  to  use  tool to monitor forest cover
> change, but it can be used to classify any type of targets.

Great, thanks a lot. I know I keep on repeating the same questions, but: do you have
any plan to push it to main source code? Obviously this will allow all QGIS users to
exploit this feature. This applies also to your
http://gis-lab.info/qa/qgis2google-eng.html

Also, why QGIS plugins are not listed here: http://gis-lab.info/programs-eng.html ?

On the other hand, I also encourage interested users to consider sponsoring the
maintenance of this plugin: this will make its inclusion in QGIS faster and more
effective.

All the best.