[Qgis-developer] Re: SDA4PP Kernel density troubleshooting

DartVader compp at seznam.cz
Sun Jul 31 07:19:40 EDT 2011

Well, I know. I just tried to install home_range, because I thought you were
directing me to that plugin. Nevermind, I might try reinstall windows in a
few months and then try it all again. But you know, not a pleasant stuff.

Anyway thanks for all your support, at least you tried, but the working
sda4pp plugin was and is the nuber one of this thread.
Bye.