[Qgis-developer] release of 1.7

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Jun 1 05:11:15 EDT 2011

Il 01/06/2011 10:51, Duarte Carreira ha scritto:

> There are mind frames, and cultural difficulties (besides lack
> of money)... I first need to establish QGIS in the enterprise, and later on
> propose spending money... not the other way around.

Good point - a classic catch-22 situation. Anyway, there are already larger
institutions using QGIS, they just invest globally very little to nothing in crucial
issues like quality control, autotesting, bugfixing.
I encourage everybody in this situation to find one or more additional devs to deal
with these issues.
All the best.