[Qgis-developer] cmake cleanup to test (all platforms)

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Jun 2 23:39:18 EDT 2011

Indeed, I had to change qgispython back to a library - the runtime loading uses QLibrary, which looks for a dylib and would need an explicit path to find a framework, too much hassle.

On Jun 2, 2011, at 9:11 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> Ah, the bits in the code that I haven't gotten to yet in my framework-ization - this is looking for the library still.  Maybe those I should leave qgispython as a library, since it's not public.
>
> But, shouldn't affect other platforms...
>
> On Jun 2, 2011, at 8:30 PM, Tom Elwertowski wrote:
>
>> Hi William,
>>
>> It built ok for me using OS X 10.5.8 but there seems to be a path problem loading Python:
>>
>> Debug: /Users/tce/developer/qgis/kyngchaos/Quantum-GIS/src/app/qgisapp.cpp: 4591: (loadPythonSupport) Couldn't load Python support library: Cannot load library /Users/tce/developer/qgis/kyngchaos/build473/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/qgispython:
>> Warning: Couldn't load Python support library: Cannot load library /Users/tce/developer/qgis/kyngchaos/build473/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/qgispython: (dlopen(/Users/tce/developer/qgis/kyngchaos/build473/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/libqgispython.dylib, 10): image not found)
>>
>> Tom
>>
>> William Kyngesburye wrote:
>>> I've been working on some build stuff for OS X which includes general changes and cleanup in the cmake configuration.
>>> It's in my master fork on github and I'd like others to check it out to make sure I didn't mess up anything:

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an illusion caused by the passage of history."

- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy