[Qgis-developer] cmake cleanup to test (all platforms)

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Fri Jun 3 16:01:44 EDT 2011

Hi William

I tested on ubuntu natty 64 bit and all seemed to build fine. I tested
both checking out your master branch and then building in my existing
build-master build dir (worked fine), and by creating a new build dir
and building everything from scratch and with all options enabled. All
seems to work fine. I can test on windows next week when I get back to
the office with my vmware setup if you like.

RE release branch, yeah its probaby a little last minute to add it there.

Regards

Tim

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 5:39 AM, William Kyngesburye
<woklist at kyngchaos.com> wrote:
> Indeed, I had to change qgispython back to a library - the runtime loading uses QLibrary, which looks for a dylib and would need an explicit path to find a framework, too much hassle.
>
> On Jun 2, 2011, at 9:11 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:
>
>> Ah, the bits in the code that I haven't gotten to yet in my framework-ization - this is looking for the library still.  Maybe those I should leave qgispython as a library, since it's not public.
>>
>> But, shouldn't affect other platforms...
>>
>> On Jun 2, 2011, at 8:30 PM, Tom Elwertowski wrote:
>>
>>> Hi William,
>>>
>>> It built ok for me using OS X 10.5.8 but there seems to be a path problem loading Python:
>>>
>>> Debug: /Users/tce/developer/qgis/kyngchaos/Quantum-GIS/src/app/qgisapp.cpp: 4591: (loadPythonSupport) Couldn't load Python support library: Cannot load library /Users/tce/developer/qgis/kyngchaos/build473/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/qgispython:
>>> Warning: Couldn't load Python support library: Cannot load library /Users/tce/developer/qgis/kyngchaos/build473/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/qgispython: (dlopen(/Users/tce/developer/qgis/kyngchaos/build473/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/libqgispython.dylib, 10): image not found)
>>>
>>> Tom

> -----
> http://www.kyngchaos.com/
>
> "History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an illusion caused by the passage of history."
>
> - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux