[Qgis-developer] QGIS Trac temporarily in READ ONLY state

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Sat Jun 4 17:36:50 EDT 2011

Hi All

Please note that the http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ Trac instance has
been set to read only for now while we test migration of tickets to
redmine. This change will be made permanent if all is successful with
the migration. We wil post further updates over the course of the
weekend.

Note: Administrators can still make changes to trac but please hold
off from using it for now.

Thanks for your patience.

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services