[Qgis-developer] QGIS Trac to Redmine migration update

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Sun Jun 5 06:56:53 EDT 2011

Dear all

The bulk of the migration has been carried out. The new tracker is
available at[1]. There are still quite a number of outstanding issues.
If you are logging in for the first time, I encourage you to first
peruse our redmine project ticket queue[2] to familiarise yourself
with known issues.  The trac project remains in a read only state, and
unless testing over the next day or so reveals a critical issue with
the redmine deployment, we will ask for automatic redirection of users
from the old trac site to the new redmine site. I have also
reorganised the projects a little more logically and made other
general cleanups to the redmine instance. If you do encounter issues,
please file at ticket in the redmine specific project [2] linked
below.

[1] http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis
[2] http://hub.qgis.org/projects/qgis-redmine/issues

Once this is out of the way we will forge on with the QGIS 1.7 release!

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux
Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net