[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] QGIS Trac to Redmine migration update

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 02:22:54 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am not able to login to hub.qgis.org. If I try to login on
hub.qgis.org/login with my valid OSGEO login, it brings me to
'Register' page (still hub.qgis.org/login) and it tells me "Email has
already been taken". The first time I tried to login, it told me
something like "Your first name must not be empty" and I blindly
filled in the first name and clicked 'Submit'. So maybe I have created
on hub.qgis.org another login with the same email which is now in
conflict with that from OSGEO? I have not recieved any email from
hub.qgis.org however. If I created such account, how can I delete it?

Radim