[Qgis-developer] Presentations with QGIS in FOSS4G 2011

Luiz Motta motta.luiz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 14:02:47 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I am writing  about the importance of  participate in FOSS4G 2011 this
year, i need director's authorization for i can travel.
I researched about using of QGIS in FOSS4G's presentations, then i found 10.
May be is useful for some people.

http://2011.foss4g.org/program/session-schedule
1) Introduction to the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
2) New features for QGIS power users
3) Customizing QGIS with Python Plugins
4) Quantum GIS & Inkscape: Cartographic Tools for Attractive Maps
5) QGIS in an Academic Library: A Case Study
6) QGIS, what's new?
7) Publishing maps from the desktop with QGIS server
8) Cellular Automata QuantumGIS plugin and web-based application
9) Lifemapper Moves Forward: Bringing Together Geospatial and
Biodiversity Informatics Tools to Save the World
10) FOSS4G: Technology Enabling Humanitarian Relief Efforts * I am here!

Regards,
Luiz Motta