[Qgis-developer] QGIS Processing Framework

Camilo Polymeris cpolymeris at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 19:14:36 EDT 2011

Applied your patches to my repo, Julien, thanks a lot!

What is your opinion on the function of the "QGIS Processing *plugin*"
-- just showing the panel? Or should perhaps everything gui-related be
moved into the plugin? Is it really necessary, couldn't the framework
singleton could just register the panel & associated menu items?

I intend to soon publish a prototype of the plugin(s) on the faunalia
repo, so that we'll hopefully have more feedback.

Regards,

Camilo