[Qgis-developer] Preparing for the release announcement

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Mon Jun 13 02:06:01 EDT 2011

Hi

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 11:31 PM, MORREALE Jean Roc
<jr.morreale at enoreth.net> wrote:
> Le 12/06/2011 23:23, Tim Sutton a écrit :
>>
>> Hi All
>>
>> Along with the release announcement which I will send out this week (I
>> am just holding off while we try to figure out why windows rasters are
>> rendering funny - http://hub.qgis.org/issues/3867) and while we sort
>> out some other admin related things. Along with the release
>> announcement, I want to include in the release announcement a mention
>> of the huge updates we have been doing in the project infrastructure:
>>

> Please don't forget to post the announcement on the website so it can be
> translated.

Yes I have remembered! Anita is busy shifting the visual changelog
over from the wiki to the web site. I will then add some notes about
the new websites as described in this thread, and then I'll post a
note here for you and other translators so you can translate it.

Regards

Tim

> Regards,
> Jean Roc