[Qgis-developer] QGIS Web Client: is the layer maximumScale supposed to work?

Niccolo Rigacci niccolo at rigacci.org
Tue Jun 14 06:54:51 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 11:35:50AM +0200, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> Hi Niccolo,
>
> The min/max scale are actually handled by QGIS server, not by the
> QGIS web client. In my opinion/experience it seems to work.

It was an error of mine: I manually edited the QGIS project,
missing the "hasScaleBasedVisibilityFlag".

Now it seems that I have some bias between the scale displayed
by the Web Client and the scale computed by the QGIS Mapserver.

Is there a way to let both have the same notion of pixel
size?

--
Niccolo Rigacci
Firenze - Italy