[Qgis-developer] Preparing for the release announcement - plugin manager site

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Jun 14 07:52:56 EDT 2011

On 06/14/2011 12:06 PM, Alessandro Pasotti wrote:
> 2011/6/14 Borys Jurgiel <lists at borysjurgiel.pl
> <mailto:lists at borysjurgiel.pl>>
>
>     > please copy or move your plugins to the new site (we are actively
>     working
>     > on the development of the new site) and file a ticket on
>     > http://hub.qgis.org/projects/qgis-django/issues if you find any issue.
>
>     Wait wait wait :) In Lisbon we've decided to use the new repository
>     for qgis
>     2.0 only and to not include the new repository to the installer
>     bundled with
>     1.7. Are we changing the plans? If so, I can publish the installer
>     update now
>     or later.
>

> Correct:  better "copy" than "move" at this stage.
>
> BTW, if nobody starts using the new plugin system we will never switch.

Hi Alessandro,

just copied verion 0.5 of my htmlimagemap-plugin into the new repo.

One thing I mention:

After uploading it was not shown in 'My plugins' immediatly, thought
something went wrong and tried to upload it again. But got the message
that there was already one ...
Doing a hard reload in browser (shift f5) shows it now for me..

So waiting for the judges no to approve it :-)
.. while writing, it was approved Whoopie!

Regards, and thanks for the hard work you did on the plugin repo!

Richard