[Qgis-developer] Printing 25k raster maps

uk52rob uk52rob at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 22 11:29:30 EDT 2011

Hi All,

Since changing to v1.7 Wroclaw, I can no longer print 1:25k raster mapping
data.

The data I have is currently in PNG format, and worked fine in v1.6 Copiapo.
It displays fine in the QGIS main window, but will not display in the print
composer or actually print onto a page.

I have tried re-downloading the raster file, re-importing it, starting a new
project with it, re-installing QGIS, and even trying it on another PC, but
all have the same problem.

Has anyone else come across this? I desperately need a solution, otherwise
i'm going to have to go back to v1.6, which is a real shame.

Thanks,

Rob