[Qgis-developer] QGIS for Water

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 02:40:24 EDT 2011

Hi there!

I am very interested in this topic too..
I played around with ANUGA a bit and I use SMS very often ..
To be honest since Bricsys released their BricsCAD for linux SMS is the
last software that keeps me bound to Windows.

But the 3D Component is still missing in QGIS and a tin creation
algorythm which is not ignoring breaklines is also a big point for me.

But I like the idea of probably using QGIS for modeling ..

I also like to integrate the GRASS topmodel for hydrology  - we'll see
if i am able to do this ;)

regards
Werner