[Qgis-developer] QGIS Processing Framework

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 07:58:27 EDT 2011

Hi Camilo

I hope I am not coming too late to join the discussion... I have not
studied the Traits documentation yet, but from what I read in the
intro it seems that the framework is tightly bound to Python. Earlier
I have suggested to start prototyping the framework in Python, though
it would be really bad to skip support for modules in C++ by offering
only Python interface for the processing framework.

Maybe Traits could be merely considered as a source of inspiration
rather than basing our processing framework on it?

Regards
Martin