[Qgis-developer] ESA Summer of Code In Space

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jun 29 12:49:03 EDT 2011

 no - I am not suggesting to implement this in the GdalTools plugin.
 QGIS uses gdal to load the raster, doesn't it? The QGIS raster loader
 should have an option to specify the resampling method used for the
 raster display. It is not the idea to generate new files with a
 different resampling method (like gdal_warp/gdal_translate do).

 It is probably a gdal option when loading the raster into QGIS and when
 redrawing the raster.

 Andreas

 On Wed, 29 Jun 2011 17:48:41 +0200, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il giorno mer, 29/06/2011 alle 14.04 +0200, Andreas Neumann ha
> scritto:
>> one idea that comes to my mind which is missing in QGIS rasters:
>
>> Do you think that the ESA summer of code project could sponsor this?
>
> Anyway, this should be an easy task, within the GdalTools plugin.
> Any takers?

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A
 8624 Grüt (Gossau ZH)