[Qgis-developer] Branch status for merge and release timeline proposal

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Tue Mar 1 08:15:00 EST 2011

Hi,
What about open tickets (bug fixes) that are not in branches? What is
the timeline for them? Now that New Symbology  is the default, I guess
the following should be fixed before release, or am I missing something?

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Switching_from_Old_to_New_Symbology_and_Labeling

Thanks for clarification!
Mayeul