[Qgis-developer] macosx dialog issues

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 14:28:41 EST 2011

Hi John, I believ José had problems with:

- Geoprocessing tools available as Intersect two layers
- Data management tools as Export to projection

> The only problem I had was with Merge Shapefiles. If I tick the 'Select by layers in the folder', I cannot choose a folder in the dialog. The Ok button never becomes available when trying to select a folder. I can select a shapefile and the OK button is available. I might be misunderstanding what this option is intended to do. When turning it off, I can select a folder, but the tool crashed qgis. This was because my folder had mixed geometry types. See output below. I suppose this crash should be avoided somehow.
Hmm, ok I'll look into this one, thanks for the update.

> One random thought arose as I tested the tools. Why is the random select tool limited to 30 features?
What? It shouldn't be? Unless your layer only has 30 features?

Carson

--
Carson J. Q. Farmer
ISSP Doctoral Fellow