[Qgis-developer] Mac startup open dcument bug - needs help

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Mar 6 12:59:34 EST 2011

Tom, are you still active for Mac QGIS programming?

Or are there any other Mac programmers out there that can look at it?

I think I figured out why double-clicking a project file or GIS file won't open in QGIS (though it activates QGIS) (bug http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2793), but it's way beyond me to do anything about.  See last comment in the bug.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Theory of the Universe

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable.  There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 2nd season intro