[Qgis-developer] Error opening ECW in latest trunk with OTF raster support.

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 17:59:18 EST 2011

Pretty it knows where everything is; this is my qgis-dev.bat:

@echo off

SET OSGEO4W_ROOT=M:\TEMP\QGIS
call "%OSGEO4W_ROOT%"\bin\o4w_env.bat
call "%OSGEO4W_ROOT%"\bin\grass-env.bat
@echo off
path %PATH%;%GISBASE%\bin
set GDAL_DRIVER_PATH=”%OSGEO4W_ROOT%”\bin\gdalplugins\1.8
start "Quantum GIS" /B "%OSGEO4W_ROOT%"\apps\qgis-dev\bin\qgis.exe %*

Exactly the same as before the update.

- Nathan