[Qgis-developer] Last two days before feature freeze and 1.7 release timeline update

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Mon Mar 14 17:44:07 EDT 2011

Hi German, all,
I m dealing with the same problem in my multiview plugin (
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/multiview/repository/revisions/master/entry/temporalrasterloaderdialog.py)
and i noticed that if i create a group and then load a layer the groups get
created at the end of the list (look for the hack in the link). So maybe it
is a different issue/bug. In general I feel that the legend interface could
need some love... Unfortunately i ve no time right now.

Ciao
Marco Bernasocchi (mobile)