[Qgis-developer] color table: labels missing?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Mar 16 08:15:30 EDT 2011

Hi all.
At EEA they were so kind as to add my CORINE color table to the standard
data distribution:
http://www.eea.europa.eu/data-and-maps/data/corine-land-cover-2006-raster
so our QGIS users see the land cover in the right colors.
The problem is that the labels (very important to interpret the data) are
not shown in the layer properties>colormap. This is how the color table is
written:

# QGIS Generated Color Map Export File

INTERPOLATION:DISCRETE

1,230,000,077,255, 111 - Continuous urban fabric

Any explanation or suggestion as to what should be changed? I tried
putting '' around label, but it does not work.

Thanks.
--
http://faunalia.it/pc