[Qgis-developer] QGIS on mac crashes with rasters

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Mar 16 11:37:10 EDT 2011

I never got a chance to package the PPC QGIS for the new GDAL 1.8, so make sure you install GDAL 1.7 for now (look on my download archives page).  I'm afraid my ability to package the PPC QGIS is rapidly deteriorating - running off a 867MHz Mac at work, where I don't have much spare time these days to compile.

For GdalTools, make sure the path setting is:

/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/Versions/1.7/Programs:/usr/bin