[Qgis-developer] SpatiaLite very slow with QGIS 1.7

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Mar 17 14:31:39 EDT 2011

Some tests here, OSX 10.6.6:

QGIS 1.6 with Sqlite/Spatialite 3.6.23/2.4rc3 framework

add 20 spatialite layers: 2s
quit: instant
reopen: 2s

QGIS 1.6 with Sqlite/Spatialite 3.7.4/2.4rc4 framework

add 20 same layers: 2s
quit: instant
reopen: 3s

QGIS 1.7 r15455 with Sqlite/Spatialite 3.7.4/2.4rc4 framework

add same 20 layers: 2s
quit: instant
reopen: 3s

I'll try updating my SVN and rebuilding and see if there is a change.