[Qgis-developer] Fwd: Re: CLip and reprojection on the fly

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 05:05:51 EDT 2011

Carson,

I think that requiring all layers to be on the same CRS for processing makes
sense,
we can live with that. Perhaps this fact should be stated in the
documentation and
even in the menu where the user selects reprojection on the fly (for
example, adding
"only for display of vector layers") and/or in all fTools menus (and/or
fTools could actually check that
CRS is consistent across layers and warn the user (rather than preventing
him/her of actually performing the operation).

Thanks!

Agus