[Qgis-developer] SpatiaLite very slow with QGIS 1.7

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Mar 19 00:22:43 EDT 2011

On Mar 18, 2011, at 9:33 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> Il giorno ven, 18/03/2011 alle 08.16 -0500, Cline, Royce L. ha scritto:
>> I have not filed a ticket. It appears to be an OS X issue and I am
>> waiting to see if William is able to resolve the issue. Is it better
>> to file this issue and the Identify Tool problem as one or separate
>> tickets as they are both QGIS 1.7 SpatiaLite issues?
>
> One problem==one ticket.
>> William was able to recreate the problem with his own SpatiaLite
>> database, so it is not unique to my databases. To recreate the
>> problem, get the sample SpatiaLite database
>
> Tested on Debian GNU Linux amd64, quitting takes a few seconds (I have
> many plugins installed, this may influence it), not much longer than
> closing it with no layer loaded.

I can really only look into compilation possibilities.  The only other thing I can think of is Qt - my QGIS 1.6 is based on Qt 4.6 Cocoa, while recent dev builds are with Qt 4.7 Cocoa.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe