[Qgis-developer] String freeze for 1.7.0 in effect

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 03:19:18 EDT 2011

I definitely vote for New screenshots on the webpage.. i would do them myself but my projects are only small an not really impressive..
Regards Werner

Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at> schrieb:

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 1:09 AM, Tim Sutton <lists at linfiniti.com> wrote:

Release team (Anita & Anne I'm looking at you! :-) and anyone else who
is interested, could you help by turning the whats new list (see Help
-> About -> Whats new?) into a visual changelog with fleshed out
descriptions and lots of nice piccies? It would be nice to take the
screenies all with the same desktop theme for visual consistency. We
can just use wiki formatting as per 1.6.0 release and direct users to
that wiki page on release.

Sure. Who will create the screenshots (or which desktop theme should we use)? Should we also put some new screenshots on the website? If I recall correctly, most of them are still from 1.0 or even pre-1.0.

Best wishes,

Anita