[Qgis-developer] Problem with g.remove in GRASS plugin

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Mar 26 06:40:18 EDT 2011

Il giorno sab, 26/03/2011 alle 10.55 +0100, lami at gis3w.it ha scritto:
> HI all,
>
> I'm workin with 1.7.0-100 trunk-vers of QGIS on Windows XP platform
>
> When I try to remove a GRASS vector (with g.remove or with an overwrite),
> the first time I have this error message:
>
> Unable to delete file
> 'C:/datigrass/Toscana/PERMANENT/vector/battenti/hist'
>

> If I replicate the command a second time, it works perfectily.
>

> Anyone have the same error?

Yes. As I wrote recently, the GRASS plugin on win has serious problems
with vector support. We badly need a maintainer of it. Unfortunately, my
appeal did not raise enough interest.
Anybody who needs GRASS-QGIS on windows is strongly suggested to come
and help.
All the best.
--
http://www.faunalia.it/pc