[Qgis-developer] Problem with g.remove in GRASS plugin

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 17:35:28 EDT 2011

https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3646

> Yes. As I wrote recently, the GRASS plugin on win has serious problems
> with vector support. We badly need a maintainer of it. Unfortunately, my
> appeal did not raise enough interest.
> Anybody who needs GRASS-QGIS on windows is strongly suggested to come
> and help.

The above bug coupled with the following ones

https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/2003

https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3650

https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3648

make GRASS useless with qgis 1.6/trunk under Windows. The last working
version of qgis is 1.5.

I don't think it will be a good idea to ship 1.7 with a non-working
GRASS toolbox.

cheers

-- Giovanni --