[Qgis-developer] Re: Value tool plugin makes QGIS crash

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 16:29:51 EDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-03-25 at 08:33 +0100, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il giorno gio, 24/03/2011 alle 12.23 -0700, Agustin Lobo ha scritto:
> > Can you provide more details?
>
> Current trunk on Debian unstable, amd64.
> It crashes as soon as I install the plugin.
> All the best.

I tested/used the plugin extensively on both windows (seven) and linux
(Ubuntu 32bit) in the last days and no crashes (qgis trunk and older
versions).

It works pretty good with *non* GRASS rasters, while with GRASS rasters
is very slow (on Windows, acceptable on linux) and has another problem:
when passing the mouse outside the extent of the raster it does not says
"out of extent" and it doesn't show correctly the NULL pixels, as it
continue to show the value of the last non NULL pixel where the mouse
passed over.

Do you want me to open a ticket?

cheers

-- Giovanni --