[Qgis-developer] Two more raster bugs

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 08:57:37 EDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 1:39 PM, Radim Blazek <radim.blazek at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
>> I think it would be good to postpone the release of 1.7, after critical
>> bugs have been squashed. How about having a bug squashing party during the HF?
>
> Why this HF could not be fully dedicated to bug fixing? I know that it
> is boring.

Given that 1.7 release will be probably the last one in the 1.x series
it deserves some more polishing. As of now in Trac there are 300+ bugs
and ~300 requests for enhancements. With some effort we could maybe
close up to 100 bug reports during the hackfest.

That would however require us to shift the release and move the string
freeze to a time after the hackfest (otherwise the string freeze might
be a limiting factor in closing various tickets).

Regards
Martin