[Qgis-developer] SAGA Interface

gianluca.massei g_massa at libero.it
Wed Mar 30 18:00:01 EDT 2011

hi camilo, I'm working to make a qgis-saga interface me too,  but with a
"python approach". I haven't published my code because it's very
experimental and really not usable. Anyway, at moment I can access from
QGIS to saga via a simple menu. After the call, each  module print to
stdout the "help" output (like "saga_cmd library_name module name -h").
I'm working to build GUI "on the flay" with pyQT but progress is really
slow.
If you think to use python  I'm happy to work togheter  and I'll put my
rough code on GitHub. Otherwise,  don't know C++ enough to really
contribute at the develop of plugin.

Hi

Gianluca