[Qgis-developer] SAGA Interface

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 11:02:45 EDT 2011

You're right Camilo,
python-saga bindings are available in source, as ready-to-use batch commands
(saga_api_to_python_linux.sh and saga_api_to_python_win.bat):
http://saga-gis.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/saga-gis/trunk/saga-gis/src/saga_core/saga_api/)
to compile them through SWIG
It means we have to provide them along the QGis-SAGA plugin by ourselves

giovanni