[Qgis-developer] using indentation scripts / update pull reques

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Fri May 6 17:03:22 EDT 2011

Hi Jürgen,

Thanks a lot for the detailed answer!! Sorry to have bothered you; I
agree standardizing indentation can be useful [in fact, it does not make
merging more difficult but easier: if indentation is standardized before
each commit, nobody will never ever have to merge indentation].

"But it's to late for that in your case anyway, as you've already
committed."
I would have forked the new 1_7_0 again, applied my patch here, taken
into account your comment, run the indentation tool, committed, pushed,
and made another pull request. Then I would have deleted my other fork
(is this good practice?)

I will now work on your comments.
Regards,
Mayeul