[Qgis-developer] update pull request

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Sat May 7 06:40:18 EDT 2011

Hi,

I do not know either what I good practice, but now that a new commit has
been done on the branched 1_7_0 I have now idea how to propagate this in
the pull request. I would have created a new personal repository forking
the main one and started from zero, but since it is not possible to
download a single branch, downloading all takes hours for me, so their
might be another commit in the mean time... this way I will never catch
up.

So for the moment the easy way I found was to post a new patch here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/attachment/ticket/3222/
(@Tim: it now uses relative paths)

Patch on freshly branched 1_7_0
https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/commit/6c835b4cf5cd4a4be687e829bb57e3d51e7345f7
 taking into accounts jef's comments at
https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/pull/3

Would it be fine for you to work with this?
I wish also to thank you for the hints you already gave me for improving
my code.

All the best,
Mayeul