[Qgis-developer] where is QGIS_PLUGINPATH defined?

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Sun May 8 10:32:02 EDT 2011

Hi list

Sorry for the newbish question:
I remember reading somewhere online about the QGIS_PLUGINPATH
environment variable and thinking it was a cool idea. I set it up to
point to my local development folder.
Now I want to disable it to test some improvements on a plugin, but I
don't remember where it is set...

I've checked ~/.bashrc, ~/.profile, /etc/environment and I couldn't find it.

So I'm thinking this online source where I remember reading about this
variable probably had some tip on how to set it up. Maybe it is even
inside one of Qgis's internal folders. Anyone knows where it is
defined?

Thanks