[Qgis-developer] GIT open for pull requests on master

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Mon May 9 02:51:35 EDT 2011

On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 3:57 PM, Tim Sutton <lists at linfiniti.com> wrote:
> The ability to work on QGIS is truly
> democratised with GIT and the purpose of committers to the core repo
> should (in my eyes) be just to perform a final screening for code
> quality etc before it makes its way into the repository.

It sounds nice, but are you sure that core developers have enough
time/will to do that? It is quite boring, it is not a typical work for
volunteer enthusiasts. I worry that non critical patches can be left
not applied.

> If you are an existing svn committer and feel strongly about wanting
> to have direct commit access to the master repo, please speak up now.

I don't feel "strongly wanting" but I would like to ask for write
access: github account 'blazek'.

Radim