[Qgis-developer] no python on fresh compile on natty

Giuseppe Sucameli brush.tyler at gmail.com
Wed May 11 03:30:10 EDT 2011

Hi all,

it seems the same problem I had on my natty building qgis from source code.

I resolved putting /usr/lib/grass64 into /etc/ld.conf.d/libgrass64.conf (or something like that).
You could set an enviroment variable (LD_CONFIG, but I wouldn't to be wrong) instead of create the file above.

BTW, the problem I had shouldn't occur using deb packages.

I hope this can help.
Cheers.