[Qgis-developer] Re: Error_while _Compiling _Qgis_using _MSVC

sunilrajkiran pichaimani sunilrajkiran at gmail.com
Fri May 13 01:38:45 EDT 2011

> Hi

        I have successfully compiled QGIS in both Windows and Ubuntu ,
Thanks to all. But when I install QGIS in both, Though QGIS runs smoothly I
could not able to load Grass plugin in both platforms, when I run in "debug"
mode I find out the issue

 Failed to load: /home/kcubedev/binary/lib/qgis/libgrassprovider.so (Cannot
load library /home/kcubedev/binary/lib/qgis/libgrassprovider.so:
(libgrass_gis.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory))

But the file libgrass_gis.so is located in that mentioned location only

Is that again the configuring issue or any other issue ?

Can anyone please support me again  to solve this issue ?

Thanks and Regards,
Sunil