[Qgis-developer] Re: Error_while _Compiling _Qgis_using _MSVC

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Fri May 13 05:19:22 EDT 2011

Hi Sunil

Maybe you should start a new thread since you seem to be talking about
linux issues now.

Some distros require you to add

/usr/lib64/grass64/lib

to your /etc/ld.so.conf

After adding it do

ldconfig

All above need to be done as sudo / root.

Regards

Tim

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 7:38 AM, sunilrajkiran pichaimani
<sunilrajkiran at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hi
>
>         I have successfully compiled QGIS in both Windows and Ubuntu ,
> Thanks to all. But when I install QGIS in both, Though QGIS runs smoothly I
> could not able to load Grass plugin in both platforms, when I run in "debug"
> mode I find out the issue
>  Failed to load: /home/kcubedev/binary/lib/qgis/libgrassprovider.so (Cannot
> load library /home/kcubedev/binary/lib/qgis/libgrassprovider.so:
> (libgrass_gis.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory))
> But the file libgrass_gis.so is located in that mentioned location only
> Is that again the configuring issue or any other issue ?
> Can anyone please support me again  to solve this issue ?
> Thanks and Regards,
> Sunil

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services