[Qgis-developer] Re: Error_while _Compiling _Qgis_using _MSVC

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Fri May 13 05:21:30 EDT 2011

Hi

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 4:21 PM, sttsx <ssolak at tai.com.tr> wrote:
> You won't get much thing even if you follow the notes carefully.  There are
> many things missing in windows installation instructions. There are tons of
> compilation errors. I could not fix them all and I give up after dealing
> many hours.

I don't believe this is true - I followed them on a clean windows a
month or two back and if you follow the instructions everything works
seamlessly.

If you have specific reproducable issues please post them here so that
we can improve the instructions further.

Regards

Tim

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services