[Qgis-developer] Re: Error_while _Compiling _Qgis_using _MSVC

sttsx ssolak at tai.com.tr
Fri May 13 06:55:22 EDT 2011

Finally I fixed all the errors.

May be some of them help you to improve the instructions.
(If I can reproduce the errors I will give detailed information about them)

- SIP error(mentioned early in this thread)
- Missing environment variable definitions(for Python, CMake, etc.)
- python import errors(especially about pyqt)
- If SVNVERSION not found. You have to create a "svnversion.h" file and
define SVNVERSION "something".
- Pyton25_d.dll is missing (if you want a debug build)
- sqlite3 version is inappropriate. (sqlite3_int64, sqlite3_openv2, etc.
unresolved externals. I found the correct version and add those definitions
to the related file manually.)
- "qwt_polar_xx files not found" errors.
- After the build operation is completed, QGis1.7.0 still needs some files
in OSGEOW. You have to copy them manually to the installation folder.

Serhat