[Qgis-developer] Qt5

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon May 16 02:33:49 EDT 2011

hi!

I am completely with andreas..
As I am also involved in the austrian OSM Community I heard a lot about
"missing" SVG support in QGIS to rework maps..
(make maps in QGIS and rework them in inkscape for e.g.)
It would be a big loss for QGIS if we have to drop SVG Support.
Especially the write support..
Cartographers love the SVG feature of QGIS ..

The only thing i can offer is to do a lot of testing if someone is
willing to take over the svg part in the qt project.

regards
Werner