[Qgis-developer] Exception "Access Violation No RTTI-Data!" on windows XP (32 bit)

Alister Hood alister.hood at synergine.com
Tue May 24 17:40:20 EDT 2011

Hi,
For what it's worth I get this message reasonably often at the moment,
so I'd be more inclined to think it was _caused_ by the changes to the
TOC.  I imagine the same message could have been produced by several
different underlying problems though.

I know I get it when simply changing symbologies, but I think once or
twice I've got it doing other things.  I'm currently using a very
complex project with a lot of layers and rule based rendering with a lot
of rules.

Alister