[Qgis-developer] attribute table events and python

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun May 29 18:07:42 EDT 2011

Hi Devs,

trying to use python to handle some attribute table stuff, I have the
following questions:

-1- Can I check IF there is a attribute table showing already?
Using Python I want to open the attribute table of current active vector
layer, ONLY if it is not open yet.
I know I can do: iface.actionOpenTable().trigger()
but this will open as much tables as triggered...

-3- Can I select the NEXT record/feature-id in the attribute table(!).
To be clear: not the nextFeature from the provider, because an user can
have a non natural sorting based on one of the columns. But really the
next record as seen by the user in the table.

Thanks,

Richard Duivenvoorde