[Qgis-developer] QGIS mobile weekly report #0

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Mon May 30 20:51:49 EDT 2011

Hi Marco,

For Proj 4, you can get it in Route-me.
https://github.com/route-me/route-me

For GEOS 3.2 and 3.3.0 RC1, you can get it in ShapeKit.
https://github.com/mweisman/ShapeKit

The trick is in ShapeKit in build
https://github.com/mweisman/ShapeKit/blob/master/lib_src/build_libs.sh

These are for iOS. You need Xcode and the iOS SDK to build it.

I think this will give you an idea how to build these libraries for Android NDK.

Regards, Noli

>>> http://www.bernawebdesign.ch/byteblog/2011/05/28/gsoc-2011-weekly-report-0/