[Qgis-developer] release of 1.7

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue May 31 04:16:13 EDT 2011

+1 for me for Paolos suggestion ..
I think releasing 1.7 with a lot of bugs and instability will bring us
no friends ..

reclassify and/or solve at least a lot of them would be very cool
(from usersight)

So if i can help just drop me a note - it's just i think i cannot help
solving the bugs ;) but i am working on that ...

regards
Werner