[Qgis-developer] Rule based labeling ideas

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 10:10:56 EDT 2011

Hi Nathan,

I think it is a great idea, and I would prefer your second proposal : "add
a new UI in the labeling tab that fills with the symbols defined from style
tab that lets you define labels for each symbol."

I agree with you with keeping a simple "default label". It will allow quick
labelling configuration, and won't prevent "power users" from using a more
complex labelling system per symbol if needed.

Kimaidou