[Qgis-developer] New plugin repo now a default in QGIS master

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sat Nov 12 15:57:13 EST 2011

The Redmine interface lets the owner of the plugin decide who else has
read/write(pull/push) to the plugin code over standard git methods (ssh
key based, just like github). Read-only over http and the web interface
is provided by default to the public.

So basically you can grant git permissions via the project properties
for your plugins. The actual code handling is done by gitosis on the
backend.

Thanks,
Alex